News from Us in Oz

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Yeah.. Yeah.. I know.. I haven't posted lately.

Life is busy and mostly good.

The stresses of having a kidlet back in the States is wearing thin. As much as cell phones, long distance phone cards and email can bridge the miles it doesn't make it easier.

I know downer of a post. If you want to read a downer.. you should see my lj which is not about Oz. Now that is a one depressing post.

So - what's been up with us I know that I have to blog and post many - many pictures. The "high points": I washed a camera - it came out clean but not usable; Sydney -there the worse storm in years; having drive out to the East MacDonnell Ranges on a partially paved road at 60 mph (I have pictures..); driving from Bicheno to Cradle Mountain. Oh the stories that I have to blog about.

Hey.. N. just called and is much happier. He finally has some adult help in NJ and we ended the call with mutual "I love you." This is why one has children.

I do have more "oven stories" and house stories.

See D. a new post. Even if it is short. :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Washed a camera!!! You must have loved finding that out.

    Your photos and commentary are always great!!! I can't wait to see what you post next. :D

    {{{HUGS!!!}}}

    JJ

    By Blogger Nature Nut /JJ Loch, At 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home